Special Events Permits

If you are holding an event on property owned by the Township of Hornepayne, you may need to apply for a special event permit.

Apply for a special event permit

Please complete the Special Event Permit Application and email it to inspections@porcupinehu.on.ca or drop it off at your local health unit office located at 247 Third Avenue at least 15 days before your event date. Review their Special Events Guidelines for more details about permit requirements.

When do I need a special event permit?

You need a special event permit if you’re hosting a public event, indoors or outdoors, where people will be gathering with food and drinks.

Please contact our local public health unit at 807-868-2091 if you have any questions.

Scroll to top