Applications, Licences and Permits

Learn how to apply for a variety of licences and permits in the Township of Hornepayne.

Building permits

If you want to build or renovate a structure in Hornepayne, you need a building permit. Learn how to apply for a building permit and book a building inspection.

Dog and cat tags

You need to license your dog or cat every year. Learn how to license your pet with a dog or cat tag.

Fire permits

You need to apply for a fire permit before you can have an open-air fire between April 1 and October 31.

Lottery licences

We issue lottery licences to eligible local charitable organizations that are raising funds to benefit the community. Learn about eligibility requirements, types of lottery events allowed and find out how to apply for a lottery licence.

Marriage licences

We offer marriage licences for couples looking to get married in Ontario. Learn how to apply for a marriage licence and find the required documents.

Special events permits

If you are holding an event on property owned by the Township, such as a celebration, festival, parade, race, walk-a-thon or block party, you may need to apply for a special event permit.

Scroll to top